Does your child have Speech, Learning or Motor Limitations? Do they have Behavioral Difficulties? If so, they may benefit from
Speech and Language Development:
- Receptive Language - We can improve your child’s
limited vocabulary comprehension and difficulty following directions
or help them remain attentive during group lessons or story time.
- Expressive Language - Does your child have difficulty
naming objects or pictures? We will expand your child’s verbal
language skills to request, comment or label.
- Articulation and Phonology - Does your child have
difficulty with the word order of sentences? Do they omit, substitute
and/or distort the sounds of words making it difficult to understand?
We can help.
Includes Fine Motor and Gross Motor skills
Does your child have difficulty sitting, crawling, standing or
walking? Are they aversive to noise, touch, smell or movement? Do
they have abnormal muscle tone? Do they have difficulty feeding,
dressing themselves or manipulating age appropriate toys. If so,
we can assist in your child’s Motor development.
Is your child overactive or impulsive? Do they experience difficulties
when playing with other children? Do they have difficulty in toilet
training? We can help your child overcome their behavioral challenges.
HASC provides a range of services for children ages Birth to age
21. We are guided by the philosophy of Least Restrictive Environment
in our program presentation.
Learn more about our exciting programs:
- Home Based Therapy (EI)
- SEIT/RS are provided at daycare center, nursery or at home.
- We also have Center Based classes and Integrated classes as part
of our preschool program.
Early Intervention, Preschool Programs, School Age Program, Camp